Access Rental Gulf was established in 2008. We have one of the most experienced teams working in the Middle East. Led by Managing Director, Chris Light, he has over 30 years of experience working in Powered Access with 20 of those in the Middle East. He leads a team of highly motivated and experienced individuals.
Our engineers and hire desk controllers are the most experienced in the region, ensuring that all our machines are impeccably maintained and that your machine gets to you when you need it. Our trainers have a wealth of experience so you can rest assured your employees will be taught to a high standard.
Access Rental Gulf owns a rental fleet of almost 800 Powered Access machines across the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and, most recently, Qatar. Our machines are from leading manufacturers, such as Skyjack, Genie, JLG, Haulotte and Snorkel.
Our range includes electric, diesel and bi-fuel scissor lift, telescopic boom lifts and articulating boom lifts; with reach heights from eight metres to 43 metres.
Choosing the right powered access equipment will provide a much more flexible, faster, cost-effective and, above all, safer alternative to traditional methods of working at height, such as ladders or scaffolding equipment.
Additional benefits of using powered access equipment include:
- The ability to complete projects within ever-tighter deadlines
- Compliance with Health and Safety regulations
- Cost effective solutions with minimum labour
A large variety of machine variants are available to suit all application requirements, regardless of the markets you are working in. Choosing the right machine is the key to safe and efficient working practice. At Access Rental Gulf we are always on hand to provide expert advice that is specific to your individual requirements.
Powered access machines are available with a variety of power sources:
- Battery-powered machines – used mainly inside existing buildings, where there is a requirement for quiet, emission-free machines.
- Diesel-powered machines – often used externally where its greater power and traction enables a stable working-platform in rugged terrain and difficult conditions.
- Bi-fuel machines – offer the versatility of both battery and diesel propulsion enabling you to use the machine both in and outside buildings.
Scissor and boom lifts are self-propelled for easy positioning and the work platform can be raised and lowered, either from the ground or from the elevated work platform.
Many models are designed to be driven safely in the elevated position, thus adding to their flexibility and increasing productivity.